ScreenPlay - Open Source Live-Wallpaper app for Windows and OSX
ScreenPlay is an Open Source cross platform app for displaying Wallpaper, Widgets and AppDrawer. It is written in modern C++17/Qt5/QML. Binaries with workshop support are available for Windows & OSX (soon Linux/KDE) via Steam.
- Video Wallpaper. You can import any WebM file directly or use the importer for any other video type.
- Performance Guidelines. You need a modern GPU for smooth playback. You can always use QML/HTML/GIF wallpaper if you encounter performance issues!
- Video import via Handbrake. Handbrake offers easy bulk import of videos.
- Widgets Guide. General guidelines how to create widgets. ScreenPlay uses the easy to learn QML language. No coding knowledge required!
- Storage Widget. Display your drives and usage.
- CPU Usage Widget. Displays your current CPU usage.
- RSS Feed Widget. Display news as a rss widget.
Here are some ways you can contribute:
- by using prerelease versions / master branch or the Steam nightly builds
- by adding/fixing translation
- by designing UI/UX
- by reporting bugs
- by writing user documentation
- by coding needed features
- by refactoring code
- by reviewing merge requests
- by verifying issues
- Developer setup guide on how to download and compile ScreenPlay yourself.
- If you want to contribute but don't know how to start, take a look at our open issues and WIP merge request.
- If you need help don't hesitate to ask me (Kelteseth) via:
- ScreenPlay project overview
- Developer C++ Classes Documentation
Many people don't even realize that there is such a thing as live wallpapers for Windows, macOS or Linux Computers. Do you want to use windows live wallpaper? Download animated wallpaper software from our page and check our gallery for free animated live wallpapers for your computer. And if you like ScreenPlay - Open Source Live-Wallpaper app for Windows and OSX, please share it with your friends, family and other people. Thank you!❤